- Unit 2 starts on page 19. Moved App. 1 (GIT) to this section.
- Created directory "mkdir sinatra_program" under gitlocalrepo directory. (p.19)
- Then put "require 'sinatra' into myapp.rb and ran it. :$ ruby myapp.rb (p.20)
== Sinatra/0.9.1.1 has taken the stage on 4567 for development with backup from Mon
Then I open and browser window with http://localhost:4567 and got this: Sinatra doesn't know this ditty.
- Try this:
get '/' do
- Then I add "get" handler with just a comment and it worked. Then added 'Welcome from RubyLearning' and it worked. (p.21)
- PROBLEM: Have a problem getting Cygwin to take the Control-C.
- QUESTION: Unclear why GIT was mentioned in this section. We did not use it.