- Text Reversing Service: Unit 5 starts on page 32.
- Did everything on page 32 and it worked as shown on page 33.
- Did everything on page 34 and saw no change. (p.34)
- QUESTION: Where to put show.erb? My guess is under views.
- Made the changes on top of page 35 and it worked. (p.35)
- Did #1 at bottom of page 35, but only had partial information (did not know "severe-night-58" string yet; see step 4 on next page) to do step #2. Did as much as possible.
- Step 3: Set up Git. (done) (p.36)
- Step 4: Set up Heroku. Now I have step 6 above string. It is "deep-wind-75".
- Step 5: Created remote add alias. Used "page36" $ git remote add page36 firstname.lastname@example.org:deep-wind-75.git
- Step 6: Deployed to Heroku: $ git push page36 master (p.37)
Enter passphrase for key '/home/jasnow/.ssh/id_rsa':
Counting objects: 7, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (7/7), done.
Writing objects: 100% (7/7), 870 bytes, done.
Total 7 (delta 0), reused 0 (delta 0)
-----> Heroku receiving push
-----> Rack app detected
Compiled slug size is 0.0MB
-----> Launching........ done
App deployed to Heroku
* [new branch] master -> master
- Tried it in browser and it worked. http://deep-wind-75.heroku.com/reverse
- End of Unit 5.