- Is anyone working on the "safari" port of watir-webdriver/selenium-webdriver?
- If I set WATIR_WEBDRIVER_BROWSER to "safari" and use ":safari", I get "unknown driver".
- Before I start peeling the onion (a fork), I would like to ensure that no one is working on the safari port.
- FYI: Here is my recent work at Chapters 51-56 of my blog: http://my-ruby-journey.blogspot.com/
- My previous research appears that "safari" port work completely be isolated inside selenium-webdriver.
- Found this:
- -- http://nexus.openqa.org/content/repositories/releases/org/openqa/selenium/webdriver/webdriver-safari/
- -- http://groups.google.com/group/webdriver/browse_thread/thread/65b317dcad5399a6?pli=1
- Also know about safariwatir and can maybe merge this with the selenium-webdriver code, but this is onlyfor Apple (Applescript/not PC), so still pondering.
Friday, February 26, 2010
Chapter 57: Watir-Webdriver Journey
Letter Asking for Status of Safari Driver for selenium-webdriver