- RubyInstaller: http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/rubyinstaller-devel/2009-February/000473.html
- Linus Centos: http://www.rubyhead.com/2007/12/05/installing-rails-server-centos-45/
- whohas: http://freshmeat.net/projects/whohas/?branch_id=59360&release_id=294606
- JIRA Ticket: http://jira.openqa.org/browse/WTR-288
- GIT on Mac OSX: http://code.google.com/p/git-osx-installer/
- Installing GIT on older MAC: http://geekythoughtbubbles.blogspot.com/2009/02/how-to-install-git-on-mac-os-x-104.html
FireWatir and unicode IDs/input, etc... Works with Watir/IE...
For anyone interested, I did get this to work after all - I needed to
add these two lines to my spec_helper.rb (or whatever setup file you
may be using):
$KCODE = "u"
WIN32OLE.codepage = WIN32OLE::CP_UTF8
Firefox then works with Japanese, German, etc - though some things are
a bit more limited than IE still. For example, you can do this in IE:
But this won't work with non-English characters in FF... But unicode
strings in most other places do work, e.g.:
@browser.button(:id, "continue").value.should == "続行"
will pass... Selecting items from lists, etc is also working